Friday 28 March 2008

Minwoo reveals Shinhwa gossip and says sorry to ex-girlfriends (not!)

Shinhwa members, Lee Minwoo and Andy was on MBC variety, “Golden Fishery: Radio Star” yesterday as they revealed the actual reason behind Shinhwa leaving SM Entertainment when their contract expired, why Shinhwa members got into fights and Minwoo apologising to his ex-girlfriends.

Shinhwa has already been together for 10 years and everyone is very curious as to whether they have fought with each before. The host asked if any of them fought over the past 10 years and Minwoo replied, “I did scold JunJin before but the only time I fought was with Shin Hye Sung. We even saw blood at the end. The host continued to ask for the reason to which Minwoo smilingly said, “Hye Sung once he drinks one drop too many, he likes to cling onto people and start talking non-stop. So there was once when we were drinking and he was at it again. At that time, I needed to go to the toilet but he kept holding me back. I just hit him because I really needed to go and then he retaliated and hit me back. We traded blows one after another and it became a big fight.

u1345p28t3d1963232f326dt20080327095035.jpg

Minwoo also revealed that they often get into fights because of silly things. And one of the most ridiculous one was because of a fart. He revealed, “Sometimes, I will give out a fart but I will lay the blame on someone else. But some of them hate this kind of joke and so we will end up quarrelling in the end.”

They also revealed why they ended their contract with SM Entertainment. Minwoo said, “When Shinhwa contract with SM was up, they only wanted to re-sign some members only not all of us. We felt that we couldn’t give up Shinhwa and thus decided to leave SM Entertainment as a group instead.

Minwoo also said sorry to the female artistes whom he said he liked on a variety show last year. When the host asked if such a thing happened, Minwoo said, “I was very naive then and accidentally blurted out their names.” “I never thought that there was a need to protect their privacy.” “Although it wasn’t my intention, I am sorry for causing them a great deal of stress and problems.”

u1345p28t3d1963264f326dt20080327101018.jpg

Lee Minwoo had expressed on a variety show last year that Suh Ji Young and Shin Ae were two girls that he really liked in the past. After that happened, Minwoo said, “After that happened, I contacted them saying I didn’t mean to do that. We are now still good friends and they have their own boyfriends now.”

No comments:

Post a Comment